Europa-Park-Bus & Rulantica-Bus
Our Europa-Park & Rulantica bus (bus route 7231/7200) provides convenient transport from Ringsheim and/or Herbolzheim railway stations to Rust and back all year round.
The best way to get to the fun and action
The TGV will also stop in Ringsheim from December 11, 2022.
You can book your train and bus ticket individually or as a combination ticket that includes admission to Europa-Park.
Our tip: Europa-Park combined ticket
When buying your train ticket, please make sure that it is issued to the stop Europa-Park, Rust (not Ringsheim/Europa-Park). This way, the bus ride from Ringsheim station to the entrance of Europa-Park is already included in the price.
Arriving by bus
Bus ticket Rust (Europa-Park entrance, Rulantica and Europa-Park hotels)
- The single bus ride from Ringsheim to Rust costs EUR 2.50, return EUR 5 (TGO all-day ticket 1 zone). Children pay EUR 1.70 or EUR 3.40 respectively (as of February 2022).
For 2 or up to 5 people, the TGO all-day ticket (outward and return) is discounted:
The single bus ride from Herbolzheim to Rust costs EUR 3.55, return EUR 7.10. Children pay EUR 1.95 or EUR 3.90 respectively (as of February 2022).
Tickets are available from the bus driver or at the Südbadenbus customer centre in Freiburg, as well as at the RVF ticket machines.
RVF connection ticket Europa-Park
Travellers from the RVF area can use the RVF ticket to Herbolzheim and then require the RVF connection ticket Europa-Park (RVF AnschlussKarte EuropaPark) for the journey to Rust (DB to Ringsheim, SBG to Rust). It costs just EUR 2.50 for a single bus ride, return EUR 5. Children pay EUR 1.70 or EUR 3.40 respectively (as of February 2022). The ticket is available at the RVF ticket machines and at the Südbadenbus customer centre in Freiburg.
Group travel on the Europa-Park bus
School student group tickets (with discount)
- These tickets can be purchased in advance at the customer centre in Freiburg
- They must be purchased in person - not by phone or post
- They are valid for classes of 10 or more up to 13th grade (age 19)
Group registrations (school classes and groups of 10 or more)
- Please make your reservation at the customer centre in Freiburg. Here you can also get information on fares and timetables
- Please register 3 working days in advance
- Convenient registration via the online form for group registrations (German only) or via the customer center (KundenCenter Freiburg)